13.1 links we love for 13.1 miles
posted: June 22, 2012
3. Here’s a little refresher on staying refreshed
4. Reinvent your race bibs with this cool DIY project
5. Once upon a time, a 13-year-old girl set a marathon world record and no one blinked
6. A solid, summery carbo-loading recipe from our ambassador, Heather
7. Tall, dark and handsome? How to find your sole mate
8. We’re lusting after this commemorative 13.1 necklace
9. Set and achieve big run goals – do it now!
10. Thinking about hitting the trails? Read this first
11. An app every runner should have (for safety!)
12. Nothing quite like a tall glass of this after a run (spoiler alert, it’s not wine)
13. A cute reminder to live uncomfortably (half-marathon training = uncomfortable but amazing)
13.1. and this duckling is just too adorable to not share… besides, he’s running!