ask a yogi is back!
posted: May 27, 2010
Our Ask a Yogi column is back, with three great new yogis! Meet Ted, Grace and Kinndli, lululemon ambassadors and yogis, ready for your yoga questions.
Ted in Exalted Warrior on the California coast
more info on ted
- ambassador at lululemon Malibu
- yoga teacher, entrepreneur, philanthropist, endurance athlete, avid traveler
- founder of Adventure Yoga Retreats
- creator of Point Dume Yoga and 5 Point Yoga, two yoga and fitness studios in Malibu, California
- on the board of directors for Casa de Milagros, an orphanage in Peru that promotes education and self reliance to 26 homeless and orphaned children
- educated in both Iyengar and Ashtanga styles of yoga
- also teaches meditation and yin/restorative yoga, specifically designed to lengthen connective tissue and help prevent injuries
Kinndli in Dancer pose near Oakville
some facts about kinndli
- ambassador at lululemon Oakville, Ontario
- co-founder of Power Yoga Canada
- owns the first Baptiste-affiliated yoga studio in Canada, has completed the highest level of training with Baron Baptiste, and is Canada’s only Certified Master Baptiste Power Vinyasa Yoga Teacher
- Since 2005 has been personally apprenticing and teaching with Baron Baptiste around the world on over 40 Journey Into Power Teacher Training’s and Personal Revolution Bootcamps
- ambassador of the Africa Yoga Project
Grace yoga-ing in front of the Toronto skyline
all about grace
- ambassador for lululemon Queen St. in Toronto.
- recently completed her leadership training with Off The Mat, Into The World (OTM). As an OTM leader she co-facilitates “Yoga in Action” training programs in Toronto throughout the year
- co-founded Inspire Reach in 2009, which raises funds through karma yoga initiatives, dedicated to improve local and global communities
- faculty member of the yoga teacher-training program at Tula Yoga Studios since 2007
- encourages her students to explore in the safe environment she provides at Tula Yoga Studios
how to ask a question to the yoga panel
Ask your question by June 3rd by leaving a comment below, via twitter (@lululemon) or emailing email@example.com. Check back on June 14th for the first set of answers from Ted, Grace and Kinndli!