find that feature
posted: June 25, 2009
How much do you really know about the lululemon clothing you love?
Look at the pictures below and try to identify which feature is shown! Answers, in order, are at the bottom of this post.
1. (Very top image) Emergency hair tie. Unruly hair? Use the zipper pull from your jacket. It doubles as a hair tie!
2. Silverescent. Look closely… this feature is the fabric! Silverescent uses X-static silver yarn to make the clothing smell like new after washing, no matter how hard you work out in it!
3. Groove pant waistband pocket. Check the waistband of your favorite pair of Groove pants for a pocket that is perfect for a cell phone, gym card, or key!
4. Hidden pocket on Women’s Race Tech. Look at the inside of the back of your Race Tech top for a handy hidden pocket!
5. Removable cups. If you don’t need any extra help up top, you can remove the cups from any tank!
6. Headphone cord pull-through. Need a place to stow that iPod without the cords getting in the way? Pop your iPod in here and never get tangled again.
Want to learn more about our features and benefits? Check out our education section here: http://www.lululemon.com/education/info/features