it’s seawheeze sign up time again!
posted: January 20, 2014
Registration for SeaWheeze 2014 opens on Monday February 3 at 10:00am PST
And between the half marathon, music, yoga and awesome vibes, we cannot wait! With an overwhelming registration response last year, we highly recommend living into the “do it now” mentality and securing your spot for SeaWheeze when registration opens this Monday.
You’ve made the decision to run, and now you have one more decision to make: what SeaWheeze runner short will you choose? All SeaWheeze registrants will receive an email in March with instructions on how to order these exclusive shorts. We’re keeping the colour of them a secret until they land in your mailbox, but below is a breakdown of the styles you will be choosing from so that you can find the right pair, size and style.
Run: Speed Short
1. Short and body skimming fit for fast moves.
2. Three-pocket waistband to keep your ID and secret race snacks ready.
Run: Tracker Short II**
1. Longer and looser fit for those hard earned muscles and high knees.
2. Soft, sweat wicking elastic waistband. Stays in place thanks to the continuous draw cord that won’t get lost in the wash.
**These babies are so new that we haven’t even spoken about them before. We have nowhere to link you right now, but during registration we’ll have more product info and pictures for you.
Pace Breaker Short
1. A 9” inseam to keep you covered and comfortable for all ways to sweat.
2. Built-in liner helps keep your ‘stuff’ secure when we’re racing to the finish line.
Surge Short 7”
1. Designed to be the ultimate long distance running partner.
2. The sweat-wicking, boxer-brief liner lightens things up.
In the meantime, check out all things SeaWheeze on our updated site. Good luck, get training, and we’ll see you on SeaWheeze weekend!
Kate is a writer, editor and fast-talker (literally), who understands that life is profoundly better when there’s a board beneath her feet. Join her on the ride on Twitter and Instagram.