the (there are) no limits tank
posted: November 14, 2013
For the days when we simply want it all….
This style was designed to feel like we’re just wearing a bra, while still getting the coverage we want from a tank. It’s the best of both worlds! And that makes it the perfect go-to for super sweaty activities and times when you want no-fuss performance. Here’s some features that make the No Limits Tank so kick-ass.
Our Flow Y Bra is built right in for light support and medium coverage. This handy detail makes this piece a no-brainer to grab-and-go on our busiest days.
The mesh fabric is moisture wicking and very breathable. We chose it because it has the ventilation and breathability we love from mesh, but with more coverage. The result is a super lightweight and breezy feeling.
When we’re sweating we want the least clothing possible in our way, so the loose fit of this tank means that it feels like we’re wearing nothing (ahhhhh…) while allowing for tons of airflow.
A strategically placed band of fabric at the hip keeps this tank in place during inversion and twists for stress-free asanas.
Finally, the No Limits Tank moves seamlessly from the studio to the street. Here’s one way we like to take it to and from yoga:
1. No Limits Tank in White.
2. Head wrap in Black.
3. In The Flow Crop II in Heathered Deep Zinfandel.
4. Pure Balance Sweater in Heathered Medium Grey.
5. The Pure Mat 5mm in Green Bean.
6. Minnetonka Moccasins.
When we rock the No Limits Tank to hot yoga, sometimes we style it like this:
1. No Limits Tank in Black.
2. Carry Me Om Tote in Black.
3. Calm & Cozy Pant in Heathered Medium Grey.
4. Nice Asana Jacket in Brushed Black.
5. Boogie Short 6. The Small Towel in Split Pea.
7. Vinyasa Scarf—a sneak peek at a new colour!
8. Water Bottle—a sneak peek at new bottle!
9. New Balance sneakers.
HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE No Limits Tank ASK AWAY! WE LOVE TO CHAT.