top 10 reasons we heart hidden pockets
posted: January 15, 2010
We know what the ‘F’ we’re talking about: fitness and fashion!
Let me introduce you to function: the secret pocket. This multifunctional feature is more than meets the eye. In your secret pocket, you can store:
1. $5 for that post-workout soy latte
2. Your house key (which is no longer tied to your shoelace where it could potentially come off mid-run leaving you locked out and late for work!)
3. The scrap piece of paper with your new impossible-to-remember gym locker combo.
4. Gel packs for that Sunday long run (sigh, I also heart that the new Run Ultra Short II has not one but two hidden pockets to stash all my long run needs!)
5. The business card of that cute trainer at the gym.
6. When you forget the size of your fave Groove Pants (since you tore out the tear-out tag for an anti scratch, distraction-free practice) your size is secretly printed right inside!
7. When your sister tries to steal your crops and pawn them off as her own, you can coyly point to the name tag printed on the inside!
8. Tosca’s awesome new ab routine from this month’s Oxygen mag folds neatly inside.
9. Doubles as a built-in iPod holder (no more tucking it in your bra!)
And the final reason why we heart hidden pockets… (insert drum roll here).
10. Cell phone carrier pocket for a handsfree (bounce free) security system during night runs.
What do you stash in your hidden pockets?