wanderlust colorado 2013
posted: June 24, 2013
We’re back from a blissful weekend in Vermont – a weekend full of down dogs, horseback yoga and speakeasy lectures. Our Westport, CT ambassador, Elizbeth Crisci blew us away with her story and we can’t wait to experience our next festival from a new set of eyes.
He’s already known and loved by the team in Colorado and we think the world should know. So here are five things you should know about Roger.
1. Roger has such a deep understanding of the body and the Anusara practice and is able to share his teaching from such an authentic place. From Roger, we will all learn something new about yoga.
2. He can connect with anyone – his personality is magnetic and people want to be around him. He will leave Wanderlust with so many new friends and you’ll want to be one of them.
3. Wanderlust brings together the world’s best yoga teachers and combines them with top musical acts and DJs (Moby, MC Yogi and DJ Drez to name a few). So, picture this: big yoga classes set to a crazy cool set of tunes. A strong Wanderlust storyteller knows his yoga but a really strong storyteller also loves his music – we’re in luck, Roger also happens to be a DJ.
4. Roger has been part of our family for some time now and experienced our lululemon culture in so many ways in our community. We are proud and beyond stoked for him to share this experience.
5. Roger always stays true to what is authentic to him and creates his own path. His Wanderlust story will be his true genuine story. The only filter here will show up on Instagram.
Now, what are you waiting for? Follow Roger at Wanderlust Colorado from July 4th – July 7th. Coming to the festival? Send him a tweet at @lululemonlive and hopefully you can unroll your mat next to each other.