what’s on my wishlist: Felix
posted: November 25, 2013
Felix del Toro
General Manager and Senior Vice President, Men’s
WHERE DO YOU LIVE
Mount Pleasant, Vancouver
I will complete a half Ironman.
FAVE WAY TO SWEAT
Running. I really started when I moved to San Francisco years ago. I am one of those crazy people who loves running on hills. I ran my 12th marathon in October.
FAVE HOLIDAY TRADITION
The truth is that my favourite holiday is actually Thanksgiving. I love that it’s just about being together. And it’s a tradition that I cook. There’s no question about that.
MOST MEMORABLE GIFT YOU’VE GIVEN
I created a photo book of my husband’s first half ironman. It’s a beautiful, hard-bound book.
WHAT’S ON YOUR WISHLIST?
- Cross country skis. It’s the season and I need to break up my running.
- Cool cross country gear so I will look amazing while I’m learning and then become proficient.
- Rainproof cycling pants. I just moved to the ‘wet’ coast! I don’t want to sit in meetings in wet pants.
- A Revolution hoodie in soot. The fabric is sleek and cozy—quite the combo.
- The Relay Tight—REFLECTIVE!!! (I think the caps say it all.)
- The Metal Vent Tech with short sleeves in camo. It’s my running shirt of choice in a timeless pattern.
- The All Town Short in heathererd black. It’s something to lounge around in post all of my skiing and running.
Don’t keep them guessing, make a wishlist!